Insurance Customer Service Agent - Remote
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Join a rapidly growing team of service professionals who are out
to disrupt and transform the insurance and automotive retail
industries. DealerPolicy is actively seeking a highly knowledgeable
Customer Service Specialist who has sales and service experience
with a strong focus on retention and customer loyalty. The Customer
Service teams work schedule, Mon-Sat will reflect that of our
dealership partners to handle our customers needs.About
UsDealerPolicy is a leader in the emerging Insurtech sector. With
its seamless integration into the car buying process, the companys
innovative solution enables car-buying customers the opportunity to
purchase insurance by connecting them real-time with licensed
insurance agents while simultaneously completing the purchase of
their new car. The company delivers these benefits through an
industry-first combination of partnerships with car dealers, a
growing insurance carrier network, and team of licensed insurance
- Service our customers book of business by updating, renewing,
rewriting and cross selling existing policies.
- Exercise proficiency in the knowledge of personal lines
insurance to identify risk exposure and applicable coverage options
to new and existing policies and their holders.
- Superior support to our customers by way of attentiveness,
acting promptly and efficiently resolving problems with a sense of
- Engage with other agents, insurance carriers and managers to
solve complex challenges for our customers.
- Remain informed and educated regarding DealerPolicy process and
procedures, partnered insurance company coverages, exclusions, and
options to provide customers with competitive coverage and cost
- Foster a culture of TOP NOTCH customer service and promote
continuous improvement across all aspects of how we serve our
- An active Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance License,
- Demonstrates the ability to assess and solve problems in real
time by leveraging various technologies and/or team members
- Relevant experience in a high volume, fast paced customer
service role, preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, and time management skills.
- Tech savvy with AMS 360, insurance quoting tools, and Microsoft
- Humble A real team player and willing to put in the time and
work hard. Understanding and compassionate.
- Hungry Timeliness of getting things resolved. Sales and service
goal and task oriented.
- Interpersonally Smart Deescalate problems in real time.
Comprehend and resolve issues pertaining to the customer through
- Ability to work on Saturdays as part of a normal
schedule.BenefitsDealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits
Package, which include
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Discounted Edge & Fitness Membership
- Wide variety of local discountsPandoLogic. Keywords: Insurance
Manager, Location: Newark, OH - 43058
Keywords: DealerPolicy, Newark , Insurance Customer Service Agent - Remote, Sales , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!