Front Desk Agent / Second Shift
Company: Cherry Valley Hotel and Ohio Event Center
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking a night time Front Desk
Agent to provide guest services and support hotel operations.
Widewaters Hotels, LLC regards employees as its single greatest
asset. We seek energetic, passionate, results oriented
professionals to join our team. If you possess these qualities, we
are interested in learning more about you. What You Will Be
- Greet guests in a warm friendly genuine manner.
- Perform check in/check out procedures; insure guest
- Data entry, including accurate entry of billing
- Manage cash/credit transactions and maintain a personal
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the hotel and surrounding area
and local attractions.
- Make restaurant, transportation, and/or entertainment
reservations for guests, plus other Concierge services as
- Answer phones and relay messages in a prompt courteous
- Generate reports for various departments.
- Transport guests as needed.
- Perform other guest services duties as requested by the
department supervisor. Job Requirements
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- One year of job related experience, preferably a front desk or
customer service role in hospitality.
- Ability to manage in a fast paced environment and provide
outstanding guest service.
- Warm, personable, professional, and energetic demeanor.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with team members
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift in a standing
position, constantly moving, and able to lift 10 pounds.
- Must be flexible and able to work when needed.
- Must have work eligibility in the United States.
Keywords: Cherry Valley Hotel and Ohio Event Center, Newark , Front Desk Agent / Second Shift, Sales , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!