Company: Licking County Farm Service Agency
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Busy government office (Farm Service Agency) has immediate
opening for a temporary office (Program Technician) position.
Duties include office activities supporting FSA programs
administered at the field office level. Successful applicant must
be reliable, have professional attitude, and enjoy working with the
FSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties will include:
- General filing
- Answering the phone
- Supporting the office staff
- Working with Licking County Agricultural Producers
- Carrying out office activities and functions pertaining to one
or more of the program areas administered in the county.
- Interpreting and explaining procedures, program regulations and
forms to producers and other agency personnel.
- Utilizing various web-based software applications to maintain
producer data and processing automated forms.
- Using a high degree of initiative and judgment in planning and
carrying out assigned tasks and resolving problems encountered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation,
sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to
Keywords: Licking County Farm Service Agency, Newark , Program Technician, Professions , Newark, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!